Sell Cars a Different Way
As a nationwide leader in the auto industry, known for being progressive and leading edge online there are many opportunities for advancement within the BMAG family:
- 8 New Vehicle Franchises
- 4 Used Vehicle Dealerships
- J.D. Byrider (Traverse City & Saginaw)
- Brake & Alignment Plus+
- Northern Michigan Line-X
- Body & Paint Center
- Used Car Tech Center
- Thrifty Car Rental
One of Northern Michigan's largest employers
Over 270 Employees with annual payroll of over $12 million.
Annual Sales Incomes
Top 1/3 earn $70,000 – $95,000+
Middle 1/3 earn $48,000 – $65,000
Bottom 1/3 earn 35,000 – $46,000
Northern Michigan's 'Dealer of Choice'
- Best place to buy a new car or truck – Record-Eagle Hot 100
- Best place to buy a used car or truck – Record-Eagle Hot 100
- Best place to service your vehicle – Record-Eagle Hot 100
- Best brake shop – Record-Eagle Hot 100
- Best place to buy tires – Record-Eagle Hot 100
Working environment expectations?
Average work week – 40 – 48 hours
New hire training – 1-5 Weeks classroom training on “The Bill Marsh Way” plus up to 12 weeks working with a mentor or Team Leader to refine process and product knowledge.
Weekly training – 1 Hour classroom training every week with corporate trainer. 2 Hours of one-on-one training each week with Team Leader. Annaully, Bill Marsh employees receive up 1440 hours of training.
Benefits you'll love!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical (Priority Health)
- Life Insurance (Employer Paid)
- Accident (AFLAC)
- Illness (AFLAC)
- 401(k) (Employer Matched)
- Employee referral program
- Vehicle referral program
- Reduced rates for vehicle repair
- Reduced rates for vehicle purchase
We're in the customer service business.
Annually, Bill Marsh employees receive 1,440 hours of customer service training!
Keys to a successful Sales Career at the Bill Marsh Auto Group
- Sell an average of 10-16 new and/or used vehicles per month.
- Provide guest with complete understanding of coverages and insurance.
- Maintain the top tier sales CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score as determined by the respective manufacturer.
- Honesty/ Integrity – Operate honestly and ethically. Earn trust and maintain confidence. Speak plainly and truthfully.
- Work ethic – Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Develop a track record of working hard.
- High standards/ expectations – Expect personal performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Organization and planning – Plan, organize and schedule in an efficient, productive manner. Operate with a personal business plan. Focus on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments – Live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost. Do what you say you will do.
- Attention to detail – Be accountable for thoroughness, accuracy and attention to the many important details associated with the job.
- Persistence – Demonstrate tenacity and resolve to achieve success.
- Proactivity – Do not wait to take action. Act without being told what to do.
- Creativity/ Innovation – Generate new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude.
- Openness to criticism and ideas – Solicit feedback and react calmly to constructive criticism or negative feedback.
- Teamwork – Reach out to peers and cooperate with peers and supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship/ environment.
- Persuasion – Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.